If you are thinking of buying a new bike in the 125 cc segment, then this news of ours today can be of great use to you. Today we are going to tell you about 4 popular bikes of this segment. These include TVS Raider 125 (TVS Raider 125), Bajaj Pulsar 125 (Bajaj Pulsar 125), Hero Glamor Xtec (Hero Glamor Xtec) and Honda SP 125 (Honda SP 125). Let us know that Raider 125 and Glamor Xtec have been launched recently. So let’s have a look at the performance and prices of these bikes…
TVS Raider 125 (TVS Raider 125)
TVS Raider 125 is powered by a 124.8 cc single cylinder, air and oil cooled SI engine, which generates maximum power of 11.22 bhp at 7500 rpm and peak torque of 11.2 Nm at 6000 rpm. Its engine is equipped with a 5-speed gearbox.
- It has a petrol tank with a capacity of 10 liters.
- Its starting (drum brake) ex-showroom price is Rs 98,234.
Bajaj Pulsar 125 (Bajaj Pulsar 125)
Bajaj Pulsar 125 is powered by a BS6 compliant 124.45 cc, 4-stroke, 2-valve, twin spark, DTS-i Ei engine that generates 12 PS of maximum power at 8500 rpm and 11 Nm of peak torque at 6500 rpm. Is. Its engine is equipped with a 5-speed gearbox.
- It has a fuel tank of 11.5 liters.
- Its Delhi ex-showroom price is Rs 80,698.
Hero Glamor Xtec
The Hero Glamor Xtec is, in a way, the top specification model of the standard Glamor. It has a 125 cc single cylinder engine with BS6 compliant, which generates maximum power of 10.7 bhp at 7,500 rpm and peak torque of 10.6 Nm at 6,000 rpm. In this, Hero’s patented i3s (Idle Start-Stop System) has been given as standard fitment.
- The starting price of Hero Glamor Xtec in Delhi ex-showroom is Rs 78,900.
Honda SP 125 (Honda SP 125)
Honda SP 125 is powered by a 125 cc engine, which generates maximum power of 10.7 bhp at 7,500 rpm and peak torque of 10.9 Nm at 6,000 rpm. Its engine is equipped with a 5-speed gearbox.
- It has a petrol tank of 11 liters.
- At the front, there is an option to choose a disc or drum brake. At the same time, drum brake is available in its rear.